[FLASH-USERS] Adding viscous term in the momentum equation

Rodrigo Fernandez rafernan at ualberta.ca
Thu Jun 11 23:38:16 EDT 2020

Dear Nitish,

I've used viscosity in FLASH via the
Diffuse/DiffuseFluxBased/Diffuse_visc.F90 routine, which modifies the
fluxes out of the Riemann solver and before the conservative update (with
the split PPM hydro solver, but it should hopefully work with other solvers
too). The viscosity is input via the materialProperties/Viscosity module.
It has worked quite well for me after some customization to the problem at
hand (e.g., viscous fluxes at boundaries, which you need to set by hand,
etc.).

Best,

Rodrigo