[FLASH-USERS] Missing HDF5 library

Kurt Williams kurt.williams at research.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jun 19 03:17:09 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I've been wrestling with everybody's favourite simulation - the LaserSlab - for the last few weeks and am currently having trouble with making it.

Reading through the logs, it appears that my HDF5 library is missing a few static objects called "H5Pset_fapl_mpio" and "H5Pset_dxpl_mpio".

I've searched my entire HDF5 library, as well as the tar.gz and can't seem to find them. I've also searched all of FLASH's internal files.

Just wondering If anyone knew:

1)      Where this files are normally found?

2)      If they are completely missing, could someone send me a copy of theirs? (They should be standard objects, so I can't imagine they'll need adjustment).

I'm currently going through all of HDF's libraries just in case it's squirrelled away one of them, but it seems unlikely. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kurt