[FLASH-USERS] Using Particles Unit in LaserSlab

Acharya, Nitish nachary2 at ur.rochester.edu
Tue Mar 3 15:06:46 EST 2020

Dear flash-users,

I am trying to use Lagrangian passive tracers in the LaserSlab test problem. There was no error in code compilation. However, I am getting an error which says -

NOTE: Enabling curvilinear, cartesian_pm/cylindrical_pm/spherical_pm/polar_pm
 so far was F F F F
 DRIVER_ABORT:
 Particles unit seems not to be compiled in, and the Particles_init stub does no
 t allow the value of useParticles to be TRUE.
 DRIVER_ABORT:
 Particles unit seems not to be compiled in, and the Particles_init stub does no
 t allow the value of useParticles to be TRUE.

Any idea what might have gone wrong? I have attached my Config file and runtime .par file as well.

Thanks,
Nitish

Nitish Acharya

PhD Student