[FLASH-USERS] How can I modify the LaserSlab example to calculate B fields?

Eddie Hansen ehansen at pas.rochester.edu
Thu May 28 17:58:00 EDT 2020

Just saw Ben's email, so that should solve the problem. You probably still
want to fix the 'shockDetect' parameter as well.

I just wanted to add that the log file contains a lot of useful
information. As sanity checks, the log file includes the setup command that
was used (this will help tell you if you're using the correct executable),
and a list of all runtime parameters (this will help tell you if the code
is reading in your par file correctly).

--
Eddie Hansen, PhD
Postdoctoral Associate