[FLASH-USERS] Simulation of 30fs laser-foil interaction

Zhang Shizheng zsz526654434 at stu.xjtu.edu.cn
Wed Oct 28 05:05:41 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Recently, I do the simulation of the process which 30fs laser interact with 5 microns thickness aluminium foil, but it seems that the magnetic field generated by Biermann battery effect is badly consistent with the result of the experimental and simulation published. And I am not sure weather Flash4.6.2 can simulation the fs laser interact with matter.

According to the article:10.1103/PhysRevLett.110.015003 ,the magnetic field can reach 10^3 T at 1ps , but the simulation result is only  about 10^3 Gauss.

And the ,par file is in attachment.

Best regards