[FLASH-USERS] How to get the physical coordinates of the mesh in simulation_adjustEvolution.F90

Ernesto Zurbriggen ernesto.zurbriggen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:38:24 EDT 2020

Hi Victorien!
Another contribution to Eddie's one.

Look here
>>call Grid_getBlkIndexLimits(blklst(lb),blkLimits,blkLimitsGC)
>>        call Grid_getBlkPtr(blklst(lb), blkPtr)
you are using the argument blklst(lb), but there
>>call Grid_getCellCoords(JAXIS, blockID,CENTER,gcell,yCoord,
blkLimitsGC(HIGH,JAXIS))
you are using blockID. That could be a mistake if you aren't defining right
blockID.

Another thing, don't forget to call the API interface, something like: use
Grid_interface,ONLY: Grid_getCellCoords

Good luck!

--
*Dr. Ernesto Zurbriggen, FAPESP posdoctoral fellow*
*​*

*Email: ernesto.zurbriggen at craam.mackenzie.br
<ernesto.zurbriggen at craam.mackenzie.br>​Phone: +55 11-2114-8783*
*Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, *
*Escola de Engenharia, *
*Centro de Rádio Astronomia e Astrofísica Mackenzie (CRAAM),*
*Rua da Consolação 896, 01302-907, SP, São Paulo, Brasil.*