[FLASH-USERS] laser setup in cylindrical geometry

方可 kfang at iphy.ac.cn
Wed Sep 9 23:32:35 EDT 2020

Shu:

Thank you very much for your answer, but i think there is still some problem.  What i mean is when i inject the laser with 45 deg, truly the intensity and energy is not uniform, but i think it should be symmetrically to the 45 degree injection axis.

When i use the cartesian geometry without 3Din2D laser setup, the results is symmetrical, but I need run this in cylindrical geometry. I added 2 screenshot of these results of pressure distribution in the mail attachment.

Thank you for your help!

-Ke Fang