[FLASH-USERS] Plasma Focus Simulation with Flash Code

Yasar Ay yay at ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 1 19:38:56 EDT 2021

Dear Flash Users,

I need your help and suggestions for my research.

I am working on plasma focus device simulation. I am especially interested
in spherical plasma focus device simulation.

I am not familiar with FLASH Code but I am very interested in learning it
for plasma focus device simulation.

Can anyone tell me if I can use FLASH Code for plasma focus device
simulation ?
Is it capable of simulating plasma focus devices ?

I want to do the following steps if possible.
1) Simulating the dynamics of the moving plasma sheath in the device
2) Calculating the neutron yield and x-ray production during pinch phase.

Best regards
Yasar Ay