[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] implementing stationary rigid body by bdry_var

Eddie Hansen ehansen at pas.rochester.edu
Fri Apr 9 09:21:00 EDT 2021

The BDRY_VAR can be defined in your simulation's Config with the line:

VARIABLE BDRY

When you do the setup command, FLASH gathers all such lines from all Config
files throughout the source code and puts them in Flash.h. Then you can use
BDRY_VAR just like any other variable (e.g., DENS_VAR) in the 'unk" array;
the array typically named solnData or solnVec, used in Simulation_initBlock
or Simulation_adjustEvolution.