[FLASH-USERS] how to force refinement

Slavin, Jonathan jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 20 11:41:21 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I have a simulation where I'd like to, at a particular time, force
refinement within a given radius of the origin. I call
Grid_markRefineSpecialized and confirm that it works and marks the relevant
locations for refinement (via print statements), but it seems that the
refinement is not actually done.

So my question is, why isn't the refinement done? How can I force the
refinement to be done?

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jonathan D. Slavin
Astrophysicist - High Energy Astrophysics Division