[FLASH-USERS] Laser across a 1D domain

Thibault Goudal thibault.goudal at u-bordeaux.fr
Mon Aug 16 10:59:01 EDT 2021

Hello,
just to contribute to the conversation, in the example1d.par, the geometry is cartesian. I haven't seen explicitely a flash.par input deck including 1D spherical geometry and laser energy deposition.
I'm not sure that it's possible so far unless mimicing a spherical geometry with cartesian/cylindrical mesh but not confident of catching the physics accurently.