[FLASH-USERS] Electron Energy Density, EELE_VAR, Initialization?

Alberti, Anthony L anthony.alberti at oregonstate.edu
Fri Aug 27 12:05:45 EDT 2021

Hi folks,

I’m currently working on running a radiation transport benchmark problem in FLASH and am interested to know, where in the FLASH source code does the electron energy density, EELE_VAR, get initialized?

I can see where the radiation energy density gets initialized, Simulation_blockInit.F90, but it’s not clear where the electron energy density gets initialized. I’ve grepped around and can’t find anything obvious.

Thanks all.
Tony Alberti