[FLASH-USERS] Error When Running LaserSlab On FLASH 4.6.1

Jared Guzman jag21791 at vt.edu
Fri Jan 8 22:11:06 EST 2021

Klaus, Aaron,

I am able to successfully run make in the object directory, as well as
execute flash. It turns out my Makefile had *tabs* where those compiler
definitions were taking place when they should've been spaces...

Thank you both for your help in this issue, it is greatly appreciated.

Have a good weekend!

Jared