[FLASH-USERS] How to begin

Sai Shiva saisiva.phys at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 07:51:11 EST 2021

Dear Harsh,

You have to register yourself on the FLASH website through the link
http://flash.uchicago.edu/site/flashcode/ to get the code.

Click on* Code Request to give your details. If your request is approved,
you will be provided a username and password and through that you can
download the code.*

*The installation details can be found in the Miscellaneous -->
Documentation and User Support
<http://flash.uchicago.edu/site/flashcode/user_support>* .
Yon can download the installation guide by clicking on *User's Guide
[PDF] *which
provides all the installation details.

All the best.

--