[FLASH-USERS] MPI issue

Christos Stavrou cstavrou at magdrivespace.com
Sat Jul 3 16:40:05 EDT 2021

Hi Tony,

Many thanks for your help.

The setup is a single (multicore AMD) machine and I run it locally.

The series of steps, for the Sedov example, is:
./setup Sedov -auto                      (I have tried with “+noio” as well)
cd object
make
mpirun -np 10 ./flash4

Everything appears to go as intended up to the point which I shared in my previous email, at which point the code stops.

Kind regards,

Christos