[FLASH-USERS] Laser Power distribution issue

Antoine Gintrand antoine.gintrand at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 08:39:41 EDT 2021

Dear flash users,

I have some issues with the spatial distribution of laser power in my
Laserslab simulation.
I want to have a uniform distribution of energy but when I do
ed_crosssectionfunctiontype_1 = uniform in my flash.par I do not get a
uniform distribution but this strange decreasing power from the edge of the
target to the center at x=0. I have also attached my flash.par and my log
file

Do anyone have a idea of the issue here ??

Thank you very much for any suggestions,

Best regards,

Antoine

Here is the picture extracted from the tool extract_rays.py
[image: visit0000.png]