[FLASH-USERS] Laser Slab 2d adding a physical mesh

Patrick Cappello cappello at udel.edu
Wed Jul 14 13:32:12 EDT 2021

Dear Flash users,

I am trying to setup an HEDP problem using lasers and I want to add a physical grid that would create fluctuations in a plasma flow. How could I add this to the problem setup?

I’m currently running the laser slab problem with a slightly modified example.par with a polystyrene slab and I’m having trouble adding an additional species to the problem.
Is there a different .par file that could setup something like this?

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
Patrick Cappello