[FLASH-USERS] +cylindrical

Klaus Weide klaus at flash.uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 3 15:18:35 EDT 2021

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021, Celine Hue wrote:

> with the cylindrical coordinate how can we define the perturbation at the center? R should be zero but how about theta?

You may want to consult the file lanl_ug_cyl_2d.par as an example for
configuring a 2D cylindrical Sedov simulation.

Note that it uses an analytically computed state (at tinitial > 0) as an
initial state, which is based on a 1D solution that is read from a file.
To get that to work, you may have to add 'DoAnalytical=True' to you setup
command.