[FLASH-USERS] sum variable across different processors

Ernesto Zurbriggen ezurbriggen at unc.edu.ar
Mon Jun 7 10:06:48 EDT 2021

Hi Maksim!
Maybe the more appropriate and easier place to sum over all cells is in the
Simulation_adjustEvolution routine.
This is a stub routine (see the user manal sec. 4.2.1) called by default
every cycle  (you will be able to sum over
cells in each time step). There you will find the number of blocks blkcnt.
So you should have a copy of this
routine in your problem directory with a piece of code of the type:

do n=1,blkcnt
        blockId = blockList(n)
        call Grid_getBlkPtr(blockId,S,CENTER)
        call Grid_getBlkIndexLimits(blockID,blk,blkGC)

        call Grid_getCellCoords(IAXIS,blockId,CENTER,.false.,xCoord,sizeX)
        call Grid_getCellCoords(JAXIS,blockId,CENTER,.false.,yCoord,sizeY)

        do k=kb,ke
          do j=jb,je
            do i=ib,ie
            enddo i