[FLASH-USERS] Compilation problem

Celine Hue celine.hue at weizmann.ac.il
Sun Jun 20 11:32:17 EDT 2021

I have also met this problem before. Check if you have configured the hdf5 by parallel option. Also, the first time that I met the same problem, I have regulated it by simply removed the operation -lz from the “LIB_HDF5" lib path definition in the Makefile.h int the object directory. At least for simulations without laser it works well.