[FLASH-USERS] photoionization in FLASH

Celine Hue celine.hue at weizmann.ac.il
Thu Jun 24 14:12:36 EDT 2021

Thank you very much for the informations! I wasn’t so well informed that so many progresses has been done with FLASH, it should be written in the User Guide :)!! I pretty would like to help write the corresponding parts for future users if needed. By the way, it should be a good idea to have a GitHub for Flash developers? I am pretty sure that I am not the first person who had got this idea. Or maybe there are some specific reasons that it hasn’t been done. Would like to help if needed.