[FLASH-USERS] problem with configuring flash

Luo, Runfeng runfeng.luo18 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 25 23:12:24 EDT 2021

Hi,

I followed the flash_code_guide and used ./setup Sedov -auto to configure FLASH for the 2D Sedov problem.  An object folder was created, and I altered the path of MPI library in the makefile according to the guideline. I then typed 'cd object' and 'make' and encountered type mismatch between actual argument at (1) and actual argument at (2) (REAL(8)/INTEGER(4)). I have attached a screenshot of the error to the email. Any idea what might have caused the problem? Thanks in advance.

kind regards,
Runfeng