[FLASH-USERS] create global variable

RIGON Gabriel gabriel.rigon at nagoya-u.jp
Wed Mar 17 02:55:13 EDT 2021

Hi,

I would like to create a global variable for my FLASH simulations. By
"global variable", I mean a variable which can be written in the output
file (plotfile) and which hold the same value for the whole grid.
Typically it will be a variable similar to the "time" or the "step
number". I don't want to create a variable defined on the grid (such as
the density, velocity...).

Is there a simple way to declare such variable (for instance in the
Config file)?

Best regards,
G Rigon

--
Gabriel Rigon
Laboratory for Theoretical Astronomy & Astrophysics (TA-Lab)