[FLASH-USERS] no symbol in current context

Maksim Kozlov maksim.kozlov at nu.edu.kz
Sat Mar 20 10:51:18 EDT 2021

Dear Flash users,
I would really appreciate it if somebody helps me to resolve the following
issue:
I am debugging flash using gdb debugger but values of some variables are
not displayed even though I am using "-debug" option for setup.
Without this option some variables are optimized out. With this option they
are displayed but when I am trying to display some other variables (for
example DENS_VAR in hy_ppm_updateSoln) I receive the "no symbol in current
context" message. Is there any way to display these variables in gdb
without modifying the source code?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Maksim