[FLASH-USERS] Non Cartesian geometry

Slah Abdellaoui slah.abdella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 11:41:49 EDT 2021

Hello all,

I would like to know if there is a way to run flash using unsplit method
for non Cartesian geometry (spherical for example, mostly I use), as when I
choose just hydro/hydromain in config file I could get Nan values whe
geometry is spherical, changing to cylindrical ended with negative dt or
even choosing very small dt min or changing CFL condition runs for long
time and crashes with negative dt.
Spherical with split and PPM worked fine but does not include rotation even
after adding the magnetic field lead to Nan values in the Output.
If I want to include MGD module seems to work with unsplit diffusion I
could not split for this case.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Slah