[FLASH-USERS] [EXT] adding tables

Marissa B. P. Adams madams at pas.rochester.edu
Fri May 7 08:33:37 EDT 2021

Hi Maksim,

In the *Config* file in the simulation directory in
*Simulation/SimulationMain/*

simple put something like,

DATAFILES [A TABLE FILE IN IONMIX4].cn4

DATAFILES [ANOTHER TABLE FILE BUT PROPACEOS].prp

DATAFILES [A TEXT FILE].txt

and those files in the simulation directory will be placed in the object
directory. It should do so for whatever file is required. You can see that
in the example of Laser Slab's *Config*, for instance.

I hope this helps and that I've interpreted your question correctly.

Best,
Marissa