[FLASH-USERS] Installing FLASH on a Windows machine

Tanveer Bhachu tsb24 at kent.ac.uk
Tue May 18 11:05:43 EDT 2021

Dear fellow FLASH users,

I hope you are keeping well.

I am new to the FLASH code but I do not have access to a Linux/Unix machine and so I am interested in using FLASH on my windows laptop. Do any of you have experience with this or know of anything I can use to help with this?

As a starter I have tried the Windows Subsystem for Linux feature but it is very basic and I have also tried running it inside a virtual machine.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
Tanveer Bhachu