[FLASH-USERS] FLASH's python tools

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Fri May 28 11:06:58 EDT 2021

Hi Ong,

I remember being mystified the first time I encountered that archaic
"diamond operator."

The easiest solutions are:
1. Use the latest FLASH, where they updated the python code to be
compatible with python3
2. Use python2 if you need to use an old version of FLASH (like me :))

Or, you can replace "<>" with "!=", although there will be many more issues
you'll subsequently need to convert.

Best,
--------
Ryan