[FLASH-USERS] Error writing initial HDF5 checkpoint and plot files

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Thu Dec 15 12:40:07 EST 2022

Hi Deepali,

I think if you search the flash-users mailing list there were issues with
hdf5 1.10.x a few years ago. I think those were patched but definitely
worth trying different hdf5 versions. For reference I'm using

hdf5-mpi/1.8.21

but I'm still on FLASH4.2.2...which version of FLASH are you using?

Best,
--------
Ryan