[FLASH-USERS] Error writing initial HDF5 checkpoint and plot files

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Mon Dec 19 13:05:33 EST 2022

Hi Deepali,

FLASH should work with hdf5 1.12.0. Which IO implementation did you set up
with (+hdftTypeIO, +parallelIO)? You could try the other one. If you could
share the log file from the run it might be helpful as well.

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)