[FLASH-USERS] Videotutorial or course basic

Marissa B. P. Adams madams at pas.rochester.edu
Wed Feb 23 21:00:35 EST 2022

AFAIK there are no youtube videos or video tutorials, but I think that is a
fun idea! Maybe the powers-at-be will give the Center funding for such a
thing. I could see this being a nice goal/deliverable for commsci/outreach
efforts in a student's NSF proposal for instance... *ahem* ;) just throwing
that out there...

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 6:55 PM Eduardo TS <dca.ts.eduardo2019 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello
> I am reviewing the FLASH manual, but I am also visual and I would like to
> know if anyone knows of any tutorial video or if a basic course is taught
> on how to use the software, especially to initialize installation, and
> first practice runs,
> excuse my ignorance, but I'm new to this and want to learn,
> I will be very grateful
>
> Best regards

%---------------------------------------------%
Marissa B. P. Adams