[FLASH-USERS] How can I change the shape of the slab in the laserslab unit

Matthias Broenner mbroenner at ikp.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Jan 8 11:39:57 EST 2022

Hello,

To initialize another shape in FLASH you need to change
"Simulation_initBlock.F90".

In this routine, the blocks are assigned their species.

You can customize your target's shapes by changing the fill-in
conditions on a block basis.

If you want to define additional parameters for the "flash.par" you need
to define them in "Simulation_data.F90" and initialize them in
"Simulation_init.F90".

You should also put new variables into the "Config" file.

I hope that was helpful.

Greetings Matthias

Matthias Brönner

Technische Universität Darmstadt