[FLASH-USERS] Including HDF5 data as input parameters

Luo, Runfeng runfeng.luo18 at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Jan 8 13:44:15 EST 2022

Hi,

I am trying to include HDF5 data as my input. I am new to Fortran, so I am not entirely sure how this can be achieved. I found an example script on Stack overflow, and HDF5.f90 is my modified test problem to load HDF5 data. When I used mpif90 to run the test problem, I got the error message saying, 'kind type parameter must be a compile-time constant' and that H5F_ACC_RDWR_F is undefined.

run_output contains the error message, and test.py shows the module I loaded. Has anyone tried to use HDF5 data before? Could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

kind regards,
Runfeng