[FLASH-USERS] unexpected stop of computation

Maksim Kozlov maksim.kozlov at nu.edu.kz
Mon Jun 6 22:20:01 EDT 2022

Dear Flash users,
my code works perfectly until some point. It displays executed time steps
one after another. Then after some time step it does not show a new time
step. I stopped my code and relaunched it. Same result - it shows the
same last time step and then nothing happens. Code does not stop working,
no warning messages appear, but a new time step is never displayed - I
waited for about 18 hours - nothing. I would really appreciate any
suggestions on what can cause this problem and what I can do to resolve it.
Thank you very much!
Maksim Kozlov