[FLASH-USERS] Compiling the running the FLASH code on the Great Lakes

Ryan Farber rjfarber at umich.edu
Wed Jun 29 18:39:42 EDT 2022

Hi Asaf,

Sure, happy to help. I've attached my Makefile. The main thing is to make
sure it's in the correct sites folder and that the paths are correct (so if
you use different modules and they may have changed from last year so may
need some edits).

Lemme know if it doesn't work and I or someone else on the users list will
help :)
Would be a good idea to share output of "module list" in that case and also
your setup line.

Best,
--------
Ryan