[FLASH-USERS] Compile Flash on NERSC Cori

Yin, Hao hyin8 at me.rochester.edu
Thu Mar 3 15:40:36 EST 2022

Hello all,

Has anyone compiled Flash on NERSC Cori?
Flash4.6.2 only contains sites up to edition.nersc.gov, and Cori is not in the list. The Edison system uses Cray XC30 which is different from Cori (Cray XC40). It seems the link to HYPRE is missing in that makefile.h when I tried compiling on Cori. I got the following error.

[cid:60bdbd35-4eef-4daf-981b-ed7c6a8a1588 at namprd07.prod.outlook.com]

Is there a way that allows me to compile it on Cori by modifying the makefile.h? The makefile.h is attached. Thanks for help!

Best,
Hao