[FLASH-USERS] 2D SN Core-Collapse Leakage scheme problem

kiyarash Taghiniyarami kiyarash.niyarami at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:09:59 EDT 2022

Dear Haakon Andresen,

Thanks for your reply. for the second error do you have any parfile or time
and resolution available to suggest?
I changed the resolution to:
# Grid / Refinement
nblockx = 15
nblocky = 30
nblockz = 1

gr_lrefineMaxRedDoByLogR   = .true.
gr_lrefineMaxRedDoByTime   = .FALSE.
gr_lrefineMaxRedLogBase    = 10.0
gr_lrefineMaxRedRadiusFact = 0.15
gr_lrefineMaxRedTRef   = 2.0
gr_lrefineMaxRedTimeScale  = 0.5
lrefine_max   = 11
nrefs   = 2
lrefine_min   = 1
refine_var_1   =     "dens"
refine_var_2               = "pres"
refine_var_3               = "entr"
refine_var_4               = "none"
refine_cutoff_1   = 0.8
refine_cutoff_2   = 0.8
refine_cutoff_3            = 0.8
refine_cutoff_4            = 0.8

but this time instead of 231 ms it gave me the same error at later time
(260 ms). changing the  *tstep_change_factor * , and *dtinit* did not
resolve the issue.

Kind regards,
Kiya