[FLASH-USERS] 2D SN Core-Collapse Leakage scheme problem

Naveen Yadav naveen.phys at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:17:48 EDT 2022

Dear Haakon and Kiyarash,

I think the second error is caused by your thermodynamic variables moving
out of the range of the EoS you are using. You can probably fix it by
setting limits on the thermodynamic variables (floor values). It seems you
are running into a low temperature, low Ye regime. You can plot the values
of temp and Ye on a map of EoS in the T-Ye plane and see if you are outside
the boundaries. In this case, you might need to patch up with a
low-temperature EoS. I hope this helps along with a lower value of CFL
condition.

Regards
Naveen Yadav
Post-doctoral Researcher,
Max Planck Institute For Astrophysics,
Garching, Germany.

"The purpose of (scientific) computing is insight, not numbers" -- Richard
Hamming.