[FLASH-USERS] Problem of 2D cylindrical setup

pchang pchang at mail.ncku.edu.tw
Tue May 24 11:23:11 EDT 2022

Hi all,

Thank you for all the suggestions. I didn't have magnetic field in the
simulations. Also, I did rotate the Windtunnel problem and have the
lower y boundary as the axis of rotation. After some tests, I solved the
problem by removing the line "REQUIRES
Grid/GridBoundaryConditions/OneRow" in Config and it works now.

It seems like OneRow does not support axisymmetric.

Cheers,

Po-Yu

Lu, Yingchao 於 2022/5/24 下午 09:51 寫道:

pchang at mail.ncku.edu.tw