[FLASH-USERS] Setting of average atomic mass

Po-Yu Chang pchang at mail.ncku.edu.tw
Sun May 29 13:35:05 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I am simulating a pure hydrodynamic problem at this point. Therefore, I
modified the example "FlatPlate" for my simulations. In that example, I
specified the pressure and the density of the gas. Then, the temperature
is calculated somewhere in the program. I found that the average atomic
mass is A=1. However, I would like to simulate an Argon gas, i.e., A=40,
but I couldn't find a place to define the average atomic mass. Do anyone
know how I can define the average atomic mass? Thank you.

Cheers,

Po-Yu

--
Po-Yu Chang