[FLASH-USERS] freezing laseslab target until temperature threshold

Ong Jian Fuh jianfuh.ong at eli-np.ro
Fri Nov 18 04:58:52 EST 2022

Hi Tomer,

I also try to freeze the grid and get the same problem as you. The
target freeze all the way even if the temperature has raise above 1000K.
It has been very blur how this can be done as suggested in previous threads.

Regards,
Ong

Ong Jian Fuh
Extreme Light Infrastructure - Nuclear Physics
"Horia Hulubei" National Institute for Physics and Nuclear Engineering
30 Reactorului Street, 077125 Magurele (Ilfov), Romania
www.eli-np.ro