[FLASH-USERS] How to fix the error getting while running the NohCylindrical Z pinch supplied test problem

Swarvanu Ghosh swghosh at eng.ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 28 17:32:28 EDT 2022

Hello Flash Users,
I have run two supplied test problems in FLASH. One is Noh Z pinch problem
in cartesian coordinates and another NohCylindrical Z pinch problem in
cylindrical coordinates. The first Noh Z pinch problem in cartesian
coordinates ran in FLASH but the second problem showed error which running
the simulation. Here are the error lines. I have attached the screenshot of
error shown and also attached the density output files which I got by
running the first test problem for Noh Z pinch in cartesian coordinates.

Thanks,
Swarvanu