[FLASH-USERS] yaksa: 3 leaked handle pool objects

Maksim Kozlov maksim.kozlov at nu.edu.kz
Sun Sep 11 10:29:59 EDT 2022

Dear Flash users,
after some simulation time I am receiving the following WARNING:
yaksa: 3 leaked handle pool objects
To be exact I am receiving 16 identical warnings, I guess this is because I
am running FLASH on 16 processors. After these warnings my simulation stops
working without any error messages. I am running FLASH under Linux-Ubuntu
operating system. I would really appreciate it if somebody could explain to
me what this warning is about and what I can do about it. Can it be caused
by lack of operating memory? Thank you!
Maksim