[FLASH-USERS] Use of Driver_getNumProcs.F90

Adam Reyes adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Mon Sep 26 13:16:43 EDT 2022

Hi  Sean,

That is the correct way  to use that routine and should return the number
of mpi ranks being used. It should match what gets written in the header of
the logfile as "Number of MPI tasks:"

You might find it helpful to look at the Grid_mapParticlesToMesh
<https://flash.rochester.edu/site/flashcode/user_support/flash4_ug_4p62/node62.html#SECTION05192000000000000000>
routine
for hints in how that one handles mapping particle attributes to field
values at cells.

Adam Reyes

Code Group Leader, Flash Center for Computational Science
Research Scientist, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
University of Rochester
River Campus: Bausch and Lomb Hall, 369
500 Wilson Blvd. PO Box 270171, Rochester, NY 14627
Email adam.reyes at rochester.edu
Web https://flash.rochester.edu
 (he / him / his)