[FLASH-USERS] [EXTERNAL] Re: Use of implicit diffusion solver with AMR

Madhav Nagori mnagori at uncc.edu
Tue Apr 25 23:52:05 EDT 2023

Hi,

Thanks for a quick reply. Please find attached the log file and the
amr_runtime_parametrs.dump from the run which blows up. Please let me know
if there are any recommendations.

I am using a split solver because it was giving more accurate results.

Thank you for taking the time to understand my problem setup.