[FLASH-USERS] FLASH LaserSlab Example

Sharma, Divyanshu Raj sharma22 at llnl.gov
Thu Aug 10 18:59:02 EDT 2023

Hi,

I was trying to see if I could create a forced plot file in the LaserSlab example at a certain time step in the flash.par file. I can see you can set the time between plot files and check files at certain times and that you can stop forced files from being generated but is there any way to manually set them at times like one plot file every 10 picoseconds up till  100 ps and then it would go, 101 ps, 102 ps, ... 110 ps. Thanks for the help honestly its been super appreciated.

Sincerely,
Div Sharma