[FLASH-USERS] Error message when trying to use PrOpacEOS with FLASH

Rodger, Izzy rodger1 at llnl.gov
Fri Aug 11 13:10:25 EDT 2023

Good morning!

When trying to use a propaceos for opacity in FLASH's lasslab example, I get the error message:

DRIVER ABORT: [eos_tabBrowseTables] ERROR: EOS table kind not recognized

I suspect this is because I don't have the eos_tabReadPropaceosTables.F90 file in my object directory (or the physics directory) which has been mentioned in other forum posts, is there a setup command I need to run to get this or something else?

Kind regards,
Izzy