[FLASH-USERS] How to get the ion/electron equilibration time

yinru Wang wangyinrujp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 10:13:42 EST 2023

Dear flash uesr,

I'm WANG YINRU
I used the Spitzer Heat Exchange unit in the laserslab simulations. I want
to get the "ion/electron equilibration time" value in the output of the
simulation. I tried adding var =eqtime to flash.par. The result of the plot
was found to be unrecognizable.
“ignoring unrecognized plot variable: eqti”
I checked the FLASH user guide, which says that if you want to output
scalars in a cell you should use Simulation_sendOutputData. But I didn't
find detailed instructions on how to override this program to get the
eqtime parameter.
How can I get this parameter in the simulation output?

best regards,
WANG YINRU