[FLASH-USERS] issue with Spect3D - Flash log file failed to get any time-step file names

赵旭 xuzhao1994 at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Feb 7 01:49:44 EST 2023

Dear all,
I meet some problems about Spect3D's Flash input, my custom code maybe change output in Flash leading to errors. Comparing to the Flash example code named "laser_slab" which is foundation of my code and commonly used in HEDP field. It turns out that the example event log has the same form as mine and succeeds to input in Spect3D. Two files are in appendix. "RTI_plane" is my log file and "lasslab" is example of Flash. I wonder why two files have different results.

Best,
ZhaoXu

--
Zhao Xu