[FLASH-USERS] Equipment and computational capabilities

pedro romero pedro.romero at greentownsbyfusion.com
Wed Feb 22 05:04:51 EST 2023

Hi everyone!

I recently got into FLASH and have been struggling to choose suitable devices with sufficient computing power. I was wondering what kind of devices, workstations or clusters the FLASH community uses. I would be very grateful if some of you could respond to this message, indicating the type of simulations you run and the computers or devices you use. More specifically I would like to know the number of cores you are using and the CPU demand of your work, simulations and projects.

Thank you very much in advance